Saturday, April 11, 2015

Doors!

Just a quick update here, we have doors! I am IN LOVE with the doors we picked for our house. The interior doors and the front door. We picked a "cheyenne" door for the interior doors, they remind me of a cute country cottage. Of course when I go through the pictures I took, I see that I didn't take a very good pictures of what the doors look like, I gotta pay more attention to taking good pics.... but here is an idea of how they look (3.18.15):




Our front door is HUGE! There were 3 different stains to choose from, and we picked the one in the middle, not light and not dark. The house across the street chose the dark and it looks really good, so I think I would have been happy with the one we got, or the dark one:


working on the baseboards and door frames - check out that front door!
We also got a back door, our full intent was to get the builder to install a french door with a dog door in it, but we never put it in the contract, so we ended up not getting it. Which is OK, because we have other plans for the puppets.



Along with the doors, all of the baseboards/door frames and the closets and pantry shelves have been installed:

spare bathroom storage space
3.18.15

spare bedroom closet (must have been dark, these pictures suck!)

pantry

master closet
That's about it for now....


No comments:

Post a Comment