We were thrilled!! We already had people lined up to move us and to paint, both the rental house and our new house's garage, so it was nice to know we didn't have to delay the process any longer. That was a lot of stress taken out of the equation.
![]() |
| we took a selfie in front of our new front door! It's ours!!! Friday, May 22 , 2015 |
So we got the keys Friday, and slowly started moving things over to the house the next day. Paul arranged for painters to come and paint the inside of the garage with glossy white paint which we had to be there for. While they were on that, Paul and I tackled our master closet. I feel like closets get left behind a lot when it comes to fun colors and decorating, and I wanted to paint it!
The color I chose was a soft green, it came out darker than I anticipated, but it's not bad!
Here is a before and after:
I wanted to get the paint over with while the closet was still empty. I think it turned out pretty darn good!!
Next, was move in day!!! Movers arrived around 8 am on Sunday, May 24, 2015....and boy did it take WAY longer than we anticipated. Paul and I helped to keep the costs down. Here are some pictures I snapped along the way:
After that long ass day, we didn't want to do it again!! Hell no, looks like we're going to be in this house for a long time!
Until next time love bugs!!


No comments:
Post a Comment